TTRA Ammonia Refrigerant Awareness Forum – Holiday Inn, Parramatta – Tuesday 29th August, 2017.
TTRA hosted a refrigerant aweness program to provide delegates with knowledge and understanding of the associated hazards of refrigeration plants and risk and prevention to on-site personnel.
The program included an introduction and ammonia training session and a session related to the new standards for refrigeration plants; ASNZS5149.
It is apparent that the new standards will create some challenges however TTRA are confident to work with our customers to ensure timely and effective compliance for individual sites.
Presenters on the day also included market leaders Northmore Gordon and Wattly who presented delegates with a brief overview of solutions for cost saving and energy efficiencies across the refrigeration industry. Delegates were invited to contact the representatives to learn more about the NSW Government's Energy Saving Scheme (ESS) and how ESCs can unlock money from government schemes, shortening the payback on any investment.
The bonus on the day for many was the opportunity to participate in the nationally recognised UEENEEJ178A Ammonia Safety Course through Superior Training Centre.
Successful participants who undertook the course will receive their ‘Statement of Attainment’.
Overview of offers:
(1) Ammonia Safety Kit – download order form here
(2) Ammonia Kit separate components - download order form
(3) Personalised on-site awareness and training program that addresses;
- High level training for plant maintenance personnel;
- Ammonia response plans;
- Plant conditions reports;
- Emergency action plans; and
- AS/NZS5149 & AIRAH non-compliance reviews of your refrigeration plant.